Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vitality.

One spotlight came down on me...
The stage was empty 
I was humble and could read almost anything
((Outspoken 
Introverted))
She responds to the soul

My own vitality. 

The drugs were cold
My blood was warm
And every heartbeat could rule their conscience 

The drugs were cold
My blood was warm
And each poem could build an audience  

What clings to me
Don't belong 
Takes my strength away... 

My ambitions

I don't miss it... 
I just need it. 

The spotlight on stage, on the floor.

The sweet release of red was rose
And graceful mouring... 
When I was young I could almost hear them
The faint sound of violins and the choir  
Each little star there's a moral to live by... 
Each horrific thought the pain was ours

I don't miss it... 
I just need it. 

The spotlight on stage, on the door.

Goodbye died friends. 
Hello. 

I was humble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment