Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Beacons of Light

There has to be a way out...
And you fear there is none

For your mind to be so stubborn...
And your heart to be less calm

I sense the closeness, from a distance
I sense the compassion, you are.

There is no window to this pale light...
And we all need the light,
To see you shinning at your brightest,
To feel no weak in the end.

You know I have more faith than that...
What you know, I can only imagine
And I need more than the assumption
To pour my heart like this...

To feel the warmth the way that it is... 
To see the light the way you see...

And the darkness. 

There has to be a way out...
And you fear there is none

For your mind to be so stubborn...
And your heart to be less calm

I sense the closeness, from a distance
I sense the compassion, you are.

1 comment: