Monday, October 29, 2012

Paint by Windows


Paint by Windows
In suit, In form
The pattern
Close 
Like silhouettes of stain glass 
And ashes of bodies once 
The keeper of Souls 

In suit, In form

Standing next to the old tree 
Become the shadow 
I
Never thought I would 
See you in this Life...

Or lives after.

When the fruit
So hollow
Becomes the earth
In my eyes...
There's some sort of magic...

I can't match the essence of

Yes and no...

We're always followed by death
This is true...
But one thing I've learned among the ciaos
Among this uncertainty dwelling 

Is the unknown... 

Hope we cling too
Blindly... 

The hope that seems so possible 
When the fear is not... 

When the fruit
So hollow
Becomes the earth
In my eyes...
There's some sort of magic...

I can't match the essence of 

Yes and no...

In suit, In form
The pattern
Close 

Paint by Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment