Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In the Shape of Monuments

Forest of snow once crushed soul
Of my defense
Lips of gold, iris of mothers...
Seeing eyes in the shape of monuments, 

Once in love…
Now always a liar. 

The faith within, trust is doubted.

The wish is the same, though the words come out different... 

The peace in you worth more than we suffer
Feel my energy; 

Something vast and strong like moonlight eyes aglow
Or salvation… 
I'll always be here for you... if needed, if wanted...
If ever alone... 

(Never apart) 

Put forth a simple notion
Put me in the same soil...

The final resting place is here
The final resting place in you
Feel my energy;

Forest of snow once crushed roses
Of my funeral… 
Lips of gold, iris of mothers...
Seeing eyes in the shape of monuments 

Once in love… 
Now always a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment