Wednesday, October 10, 2012

i m p r e s s i o n


All these thoughts of disbelief 
Slowly build up... 
Mountains rise... 
Rain on my skin, getting use to abandonment... 

The wilderness, fragrance; 

Stars divide through cold wind. 

(Trial and error 
Learn from the past 
All mistakes... 

But never take chances... 

Your heart is at risk...) 

And inspiration is everywhere I go 
Everyone I see... 
Still lost in the eyes of distance between. 

With no ambitions to do anything to change... 

The buildings of tomorrow 
Not even a brick to donate 

And a feeling is left without 
The dead end of significance... 

The bridge is no longer down 
Just very few have crossed it... 

With a mindset you can't reach 
Just as simple dreaming... 
Just as speechless praying 
For the words you can't speak... 

I once made a mark 
I once made an impression 

And I will do no less 
As long as I live… 

So help me… 

Alec Wildey – October 2012

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite.
    Your words transport me and make me feel alive...
    It's like, if I could live through your imagination.
    So Thanks...

    ReplyDelete