Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Esthetics


Mind left to the altar, a cryptic thought. 

The storm line is brief 
How could I let you forget me...
It seems the worst is over
It seems there is no care in the world 
Left for my sake... 

For what I have discovered
May go untold in the end... 

Never heard from... 

Let this be an open letter 
For absent friends... 

Seems the wind is still strong
Left to weakness in the red clouds 
Something defining autumn 
That attracts me...  
Pulls me closer 
How could I be torn apart this way? 

So fragile... 
So delicate 
Leads me back to your eyes once again...

I seem to write better in this empty room
Mind left to heart beats 
And lies of her emotions consume...
Does terrified happiness exist...?

Some jealousy entwined
I wonder what the last epitaph read...   
So broken 
So long to sorrow 
On your every word...

To share your love to someone other than me?

It seems there is no care in the world 
Left for my sake... 

For what i have discovered
May go untold in the end... 

Never heard from... 

Let this be an open letter 
For absent friends... 

1 comment: