Monday, October 22, 2012

Equals.



It's not the way it seems to be...
It feels, it lies...
Always out of silence 
Out of mind...

Body, soul 
Reflection. 

Truth is, is there's no other way to concur
Your love, your hate...
It all equals the same...
Your loss, your revenge 
In a character I can't portray 
But have never lost interest. 

Buried so deep into sound
Walk on the riverside... roam the garden
I...
Hear your voice whisper like it once was 
Angels flying 
Near my window... 

Smoke blowing back in
As I inhale the storm...
It creates a great mask for me...
A great impression of you
As well

Always hiding. 

It's not the way it seems to be...
It feels, it lies...
Always out of silence 
Out of body, mind...
Soul... spirit 

What has your reflection ever given me other than panic? 

Truth is, is there's no other way to concur
Your love, your hate...
There all equals...

No comments:

Post a Comment