Thursday, October 18, 2012

Crimson Allegory

Maude ©
Motto: I have slept onto an ageless season where rust wishes 
May crawl for Truth/ Be still ...

Wrapped into autumn leaves
Grey thoughts are turned to mists of gold
Over cooper wishes of my own
So bright and vivid
Yet so far from it
By now I've said a prayer
For hearts in bloom
To ashen rays of hope
To hand of faith I wrote a note…

Require the pulse
The history repeated
Again the rose feeds the heart
Along this sunrise...
Shadows don't belong, frailty still
And quiet;

Heaven be short...
In faith everlasting…

Engrave a lovesong
Never heard or whistled symphonies of air
Some smooth-pale words
Be warned
Alongside to a twinkled glance
It glittered hands
From shadows still
Where Hearts of Doom
Might be concealed...

Vibrate again
And latch onto my skin...
Follow through me
Dark eyes accentuate the sky
Rain falls beyond the clouds
And this heavenly body
Persists into grace...
The Lips...

Arousing

A short glimpse of you I had...
Follow through me

So bright and vivid
Yet so far from it
By now I've said a prayer
For hearts in bloom
To ashen rays of hope
To hand of faith I wrote a note...

WRAPPED INTO AUTUMN LEAVES 

Maude & Alec Wildey 
October 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment