Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Roundless Thorn

I thought I heard your voice whisper 
But something’s are kept. 
It's not always, 
When you're left out here... 
You lose sight of things; 

Like feeling significant… 

It may follow you until the end of time 
Waiting for someone to come back… 
But they never will… 

It’s hard to fulfill 
To be fulfilled and appreciate this miracle 

Once given life only to take it back… 

You have none… 
Saw your eyes slowly being rewound 
Until your parents made you… 
Created the beat in your heart 
The light in your soul 

The love you carry… 

Important day… 
No longer a care in the world 
No obligation 
The nail between the tree is just a roundless thorn… 

No rhyme or reason 
No curiosity at all… 

And that's failure/// 

... 

It's not always, 
When you're left out here... 
You lose sight of things; 

Like feeling significant… 

The forest in some unique mirage 
From my quite past... 

Echoing what could have been, 
From where I want to be. 

Death continues... 
In some gray faction 
And leaves the sun 
To some unbalanced earth. 
In order to maintain 

My struggle. 

I'm unable to look past… 

I thought I heard your voice whisper 
But something’s are kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment