Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Inherit the Earth

You're motives are enigmatic.

I lie awake trying to sort things out on my own...
If heaven shall betray you
My arms shall be holding out
For you
The distance in some hollow glob
I hold in my hands
Make no mistake
Resolve what truly matters

(It’s my mind in some far away dungeon
Liberating me...)

Discard the mystery as some past no one looked into;
It’s fading on its own
And you were wrong
For going about this the way you did
For how you made people feel

It’s unforgivable

Sometimes people just need to feel comfort
When they believe what they believe
It's never really certain;

It’s reason enough…

You’ll never know how this pain truly heals…

But I will.

Life comes to an end…
Surly…
Though, I wonder…

Give me my time and my own remise
Shall comfort the rest who follow...
(Inherit the earth)
Praying on the same autumn breeze
Praying on the same... miracle

I lie awake trying to sort things out on my own...
If heaven shall betray you
My arms shall be holding out
For you

The distance in some hollow glob
I hold in my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment