Monday, August 20, 2012

The Loneliest Place of All


Painting: "Tears Before The Cross" By: Allie Hartley  

I'm not revealing any bones
Just digging up under the soil
Resolving the tears before the cross
Removing it piece by piece...

There isn't any more you can take.

As people passing by have no faces
Just their eyes in the back of their head
Waiting patiently to find fault in me
One last time;

Before I vanish

Before I reappear...

And find new silence,

We barely know;

There isn't any more you can take
From the loneliest place of all.

Remembering crosses…
This one mind’s vision seen on canvas
Like a sign from above…
Forcing me to look beyond the door.

The great wide open.

Waiting patiently to find fault in me
One last time;

Before I vanish

Open up or let go
Stay in the fire...
I just know how they are

(Faceless)

All faith is gone.

This one world vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment