Friday, August 24, 2012

(( Echoes ))


I need you to come back

To revive the words you said
You once walked upon here
Not long ago…
Preparing my heart for this bloody war...
Inside these nails the hammering of oak
Still echoes…

I need you to come back....
Within the haze of the sun
The conflict of ghosts

Was our hand in marriage?

The comfort in dying...
Is what I belong too,
Still I belong too
A nameless shade...
The renowned inspiration…

Keep me in your prayers
If ever this God damn hate will end.

I notice the symptoms
I see the signs as the rain falls
Throughout my eyes
Isn't it wonder?

Isn't it love that you feel...
From the moment you're alive
Until you can't dwell on this anymore...

Isn't it love that you feel...
From the moment you're alive
Until you’re old enough to think

How could any of this be possible?

Is there nothing else?
forevermore

Eternal Precatory.

Sometimes my heart keep breaking
The same as the oak on the cross...

Preparing my heart for this bloody war...
Inside these nails the hammering of oak
Still echoes…

I need you to come back....
Our hand in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment